The San Antonio Buzz
San Antonio TX Events Page
- Aug 22,2014: Humana Guidance Center to Host “Epilepsy & Seizures 101”
11:30am: Humana Guidance Center. About 3 million Americans have epilepsy, and it is more prevalent than often perceived. In fact, one in three adults
- Aug 22,2014: Exhibition - Folklife In The Piney Woods Of Texas
9:00am: UTSAs Institute of Texan Cultures. For the past half-century, the Institute of Texan Cultures has sought out and documented those who keep ali
- Aug 22,2014: Exhibition - Converging Texan Cultures
9:00am: UTSAs Institute of Texan Cultures. The Convergent Media Collective presents a collection of visual and interactive works that represent Texan
- Aug 22,2014: Class - Easy Movement Exercise
10:00am: Lions Field Adult and Senior Citizens Center. Led by staff, this class consists of seated and standing chair exercises designed to improve fl
- Aug 22,2014: Exercise Class
9:00am: Lions Field Adult and Senior Citizens Center. Focus on flexibility and strengthening. Free Class for members. Ruth Lew, Vol. Instructor.
San Antonio TX Events are brought to you by: The Local Buzz Network
Interested in advertising your event with The San Antonio Buzz?